We at CCH Consulting believe that the independent retailer should be actively involved in the planning and execution of their Store Closing Plan. We also realize that there are sometimes circumstances when a retailer might need a consultant on-site throughout the sale. This is that Total Package.
When Should the Total Package Plan be considered?
• If a personal or family illness limits the owner’s involvement.
• If there is an absentee owner involved.
• Inventory level exceeds $1,000,000.
• Store owner feels that a full-time consultant is required.
What Does the Total Package Plan Include?
• Full-time experienced consultant on site a minimum of 40 hours per week.
• A store closing plan developed and implemented by that consultant.
• A store closing plan for the highest recovery possible.
• A store closing plan time frame designed to maximize sales results and minimize expenses.
• A store closing plan customized to meet retailer’s specific needs.
• Weekly reports on the progress of the sale.
• Consultant available 24/7 to answer any concerns.
See All Our Plans: